Ladies and Gents,
I've been on a little journey to my own success lately. I've come to realize that I can achieve my goals in the time frame that I've set them. And it is SIMPLE!!! I've been hearing the "secret" for years, but never paid attention to it because...simply put, I was LAZY. And to tell you the truth, success is within everyone's reach.
Since I've reached out and grabbed it, I'm going to show you the way to the Not-So Secret to Success.
There are 2 changes that you must make in oder to be successful. 1) A Definate Major Purpose. 2) The Self-Confidence Formula. They are both mindset changes that you will need to work on daily.
I got both of these from the book "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.
1) A Definate Major Purpose.
By the first day of January, 20.., I will have in my possession $50,000, which will come to me in various amounts from time to time during the interim.
In return for this money I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable, rendering the fullest possible quantity, and the best possible quality of service in the capacity of salesman of ___ (describe the service or merchandise you intend to sell).
I believe that I will have this money in my possession. My faith is so strong that I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. It is now awaiting transfer to me at the time and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I am awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money, and I will follow that plan, when it is received.
- Go into some quiet spot (preferable in bed at night where you will not be disturbed or interrupted, close your eyes, and repeat aloud (so you may hear your own words) the written statement of the amount of money you intend to accumulate, the time limit for its accumulation, and a description of the service or merchandise you intend to give in return for the money. As you carry out these instructions, see yourself already in possession of the money. For example, suppose that you intend to accumulate $50,000 by the first of January, five years hence, that you intend to give personal services in return for the money, in the capacity of a salesman.
- Repeat this program night and morning until you can see (in your imagination) the money you intend to accumulate.
- Place a written copy of your statement where you can see it night and morning, and read it just before retiring, and upon arising until it has been memorized. Remember, as you carry out these instructions, that you are applying the principle of autosuggestion for the purpose of giving orders to your subconscious mind.
Remember also that your subconscious mind will act only upon instructions which are emotionalized and handed over to it with “feeling.” Faith is the strongest and most productive of the emotions.
2) Self-Confidence Formula
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in life, therefore, I DEMAND of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment, and I here and now promise to render such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality; therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it, therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of SELF CONFIDENCE.
- I have clearly written down a description of my DEFINITE CHIEF AIM in life, and I will never stop trying, until I shall have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure. Unless built upon truth and justice therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attraction to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, but developing love for all humanity; because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them and in myself.
I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day, with full FAITH that It will gradually influence my THOUGHTS and ACTIONS so that I will become a self-reliant, and successful person.
I know it's been a little long, but that's just the price of being on top. If you don't have a vehicle that can get you there in the quickest way possible, you need to click below to obtain this vehicle that can be run on autopilot while you drink out of a pineapple on some beach that you've dreamed up.